RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Margaret Mary Wightwick of Rye Brook, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Jan. 12. She was 72.
Wightwick was a graduate of St. Helena High School and St. Vincent's Hospital School of Nursing. She became head nurse of ob/gyn at St. Vincent's Hospital in New York City.
Wightwick is survived by several cousins. She was predeceased by her husband, William Wightwick.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 9 a.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Most Holy Trinity R.C. Church followed by interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Multiple Sclerosis Association; http://www.mymsaa.org or 800-532-7667.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect