RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Margaret Mary Wightwick of Rye Brook, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Jan. 12. She was 72.
Wightwick was a graduate of St. Helena High School and St. Vincent's Hospital School of Nursing. She became head nurse of ob/gyn at St. Vincent's Hospital in New York City.
Wightwick is survived by several cousins. She was predeceased by her husband, William Wightwick.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 9 a.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Most Holy Trinity R.C. Church followed by interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Multiple Sclerosis Association; http://www.mymsaa.org or 800-532-7667.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 2 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Port Chester Tuesday
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed