RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Margaret Mary Wightwick of Rye Brook, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Jan. 12. She was 72.
Wightwick was a graduate of St. Helena High School and St. Vincent's Hospital School of Nursing. She became head nurse of ob/gyn at St. Vincent's Hospital in New York City.
Wightwick is survived by several cousins. She was predeceased by her husband, William Wightwick.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 9 a.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Most Holy Trinity R.C. Church followed by interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Multiple Sclerosis Association; http://www.mymsaa.org or 800-532-7667.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 3 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown