MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Margaret Theresa Fitzgerald Logan, a Mount Kisco native and former Port Chester resident, died Nov. 19 at her home in Naugatuck, Conn. She was 79.
Logan was born Dec. 10, 1932, in Mount Kisco to William and Mary Mulkern Fitzgerald. She was educated in Mount Kisco schools and graduated from Mount Kisco High School and New Paltz Teachers College.
Following graduation, Logan taught at Newburgh, N.Y., and Greenwich, Conn., schools before raising her family.
She was married to Edward F. Logan. Logan was a Naugatuck resident for the past 15 years, moving from Port Chester. She was a communicant of St. Francis of Assisi Church in Naugatuck.
Logan is survived by her husband, three daughters, Debra A. Logan, Laurie A. Logan and Kelly F. Coddington, all of Naugatuck; two sisters, Beatrice Roach, of Wallkill, N.Y., and Mary Roach, of Mount Kisco; and four grandchildren.
She was predeceased by a daughter, Judith M. Logan; and a sister, Eileen Adams.
Visitation is from 6 to 8 p.m., Friday, at Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Saturday, at Our Lady of Mercy Church in Port Chester. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, 825 Brook St., I-91 Tech Center, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies