PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Mae Ann Rigillo, a resident of Port Chester, died May 26. She was 62.
Rigillo was born Dec. 12, 1951, to Anthony Coppola and Mary Tigano Coppola. She graduated from Port Chester High School in 1969. She was a receptionist for Eric & Ruth Treiber in Rye. She was a parishioner of Our Lady of Mercy Church.
Rigillo is survived by her husband, Sal Rigillo; sons, Steven and Brian Gazick; mother, Mary Coppola; sister, Rosemarie Sniadack; four grandchildren; and two nieces. She was predeceased by her father, Anthony.
Calling hours are from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday, May 29 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 30 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, 260 Westchester Ave., Port Chester. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in memory of Rigillo may be made to Caring Hospice Service, 45 Church St. Suite 203 Stamford, Ct. 06906.
- 1 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 2 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 3 'Romeo and Juliet' With 1930s Spin Comes To Port Chester
- 4 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M