PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Lucille Mae Kahn, a lifelong resident of Port Chester, died Aug. 2. She was 90.
Kahn was born Jan. 14, 1924, in Port Chester, to Rocco L. and Mae (Mecca) Furano, Sr. She was raised and educated in Port Chester. She was a nurse’s assistant at United Hospital in Port Chester for 38 years until her retirement in 1995. She was a parishioner of Our Lady of Mercy Church.
Kahn is survived by her children, Robert J. (Bridget) Kahn, Sr., Gary (Carol) Kahn, Sr., Steven A. Kahn, Julius A. (Deborah) Kahn, Jr., Wendy L. Kahn and James M. (Nicole) Kahn; 16 grandchildren; 21 great grandchildren; and sisters, Mary Pankow, Catherine LaBella and Ann Furano. She was preceded in death by her husband, Julius A. Kahn Sr.; son, Robert; and brother, Rocco Furano, Jr.
Calling hours are from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, 260 Westchester Ave., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery Rye Brook. Memorial donations in memory of Kahn may be made to the Saint Jude's Children's Research Hospital Memphis, Tenn.
- 1 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 2 Port Chester Burglary Suspect Convicted After Settling Suit With Village
- 3 Maria Chiappetta, 63, Of Port Chester, Homemaker
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway