PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Lillian Simpson, a lifelong resident of Port Chester, died Jan. 27. She was 61.
Simpson was born Sept. 25, 1952, to Ralph and Loretta Masi Simpson. She graduated from Port Chester High School. She was an employee of WestMed Medical Group in White Plains and previously was with IBM in White Plains.
Simpson is survived by her brothers, Mark Simpson (Lisa) of Harrison and Steven Simpson (Florence) of New Fairfield, Conn.; nephews and a niece; and a great nephew. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Scott Simpson.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. Funeral Service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 at the funeral home. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery Rye.
- 1 Port Chester HS Boasts 14 AP Scholar Award Winners
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Port Chester Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft
- 4 Port Chester Burglary Suspect Convicted After Settling Suit With Village
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts