PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Lillian Simpson, a lifelong resident of Port Chester, died Jan. 27. She was 61.
Simpson was born Sept. 25, 1952, to Ralph and Loretta Masi Simpson. She graduated from Port Chester High School. She was an employee of WestMed Medical Group in White Plains and previously was with IBM in White Plains.
Simpson is survived by her brothers, Mark Simpson (Lisa) of Harrison and Steven Simpson (Florence) of New Fairfield, Conn.; nephews and a niece; and a great nephew. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Scott Simpson.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. Funeral Service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 at the funeral home. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery Rye.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester