PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Lillian Simpson, a lifelong resident of Port Chester, died Jan. 27. She was 61.
Simpson was born Sept. 25, 1952, to Ralph and Loretta Masi Simpson. She graduated from Port Chester High School. She was an employee of WestMed Medical Group in White Plains and previously was with IBM in White Plains.
Simpson is survived by her brothers, Mark Simpson (Lisa) of Harrison and Steven Simpson (Florence) of New Fairfield, Conn.; nephews and a niece; and a great nephew. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Scott Simpson.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. Funeral Service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 at the funeral home. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery Rye.
- 1 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow