PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Lee Lauria of Port Chester died Aug. 9. She was 92.
Lauria was born May 21, 1922, in Port Chester.
Lauria is survived by her daughters, Janis Lauria and Cindy Fackovec; two grandchildren; a grandson; and granddaughters. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles; and sister, Tootsie.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 11 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home Inc. The funeral is at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at Corpus Christi Church. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester