PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Lee Lauria of Port Chester died Aug. 9. She was 92.
Lauria was born May 21, 1922, in Port Chester.
Lauria is survived by her daughters, Janis Lauria and Cindy Fackovec; two grandchildren; a grandson; and granddaughters. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles; and sister, Tootsie.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 11 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home Inc. The funeral is at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at Corpus Christi Church. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Anthony J. Moore Jr., 82, Lifelong Port Chester Resident