PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Lee Lauria of Port Chester died Aug. 9. She was 92.
Lauria was born May 21, 1922, in Port Chester.
Lauria is survived by her daughters, Janis Lauria and Cindy Fackovec; two grandchildren; a grandson; and granddaughters. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles; and sister, Tootsie.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 11 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home Inc. The funeral is at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at Corpus Christi Church. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester