PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Lee Lauria of Port Chester died Aug. 9. She was 92.
Lauria was born May 21, 1922, in Port Chester.
Lauria is survived by her daughters, Janis Lauria and Cindy Fackovec; two grandchildren; a grandson; and granddaughters. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles; and sister, Tootsie.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 11 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home Inc. The funeral is at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at Corpus Christi Church. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate