PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Lee Lauria of Port Chester died Aug. 9. She was 92.
Lauria was born May 21, 1922, in Port Chester.
Lauria is survived by her daughters, Janis Lauria and Cindy Fackovec; two grandchildren; a grandson; and granddaughters. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles; and sister, Tootsie.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 11 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home Inc. The funeral is at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at Corpus Christi Church. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 4 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'