PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - John J. Augustine of Port Chester died Jan. 25. He was 78.
Augustine was born Sept. 5, 1935, to Andrew Augustine and Mary Chmielowiec.
Augustine is survived by his daughters, Joyce and Janice; brothers, Andrew, Fredrick, William and their spouses; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Marie; brother, George; and sister, Virginia.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, Port Chester.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Crash Cleared From I-95 In Greenwich
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News