PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - John J. Augustine of Port Chester died Jan. 25. He was 78.
Augustine was born Sept. 5, 1935, to Andrew Augustine and Mary Chmielowiec.
Augustine is survived by his daughters, Joyce and Janice; brothers, Andrew, Fredrick, William and their spouses; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Marie; brother, George; and sister, Virginia.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, Port Chester.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault