PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - John J. Augustine of Port Chester died Jan. 25. He was 78.
Augustine was born Sept. 5, 1935, to Andrew Augustine and Mary Chmielowiec.
Augustine is survived by his daughters, Joyce and Janice; brothers, Andrew, Fredrick, William and their spouses; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Marie; brother, George; and sister, Virginia.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, Port Chester.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester