PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - John J. Augustine of Port Chester died Jan. 25. He was 78.
Augustine was born Sept. 5, 1935, to Andrew Augustine and Mary Chmielowiec.
Augustine is survived by his daughters, Joyce and Janice; brothers, Andrew, Fredrick, William and their spouses; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Marie; brother, George; and sister, Virginia.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, Port Chester.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 4 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday