PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - John J. Augustine of Port Chester died Jan. 25. He was 78.
Augustine was born Sept. 5, 1935, to Andrew Augustine and Mary Chmielowiec.
Augustine is survived by his daughters, Joyce and Janice; brothers, Andrew, Fredrick, William and their spouses; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Marie; brother, George; and sister, Virginia.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, Port Chester.
- 1 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs