PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Helen M. Weisner, formerly of Port Chester, died Feb. 17. She was 99.
Weisner was born Aug. 20, 1914, to Emil and Pauline Hubner Mook. She was the wife of Peter J. Weisner, Sr.
Weisner is survived by her son, Peter J. Weisner (Linda) of N. Eastham, Mass.; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Prayer Service will be held at 4:30 p.m. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect