PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Helen M. Weisner, formerly of Port Chester, died Feb. 17. She was 99.
Weisner was born Aug. 20, 1914, to Emil and Pauline Hubner Mook. She was the wife of Peter J. Weisner, Sr.
Weisner is survived by her son, Peter J. Weisner (Linda) of N. Eastham, Mass.; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Prayer Service will be held at 4:30 p.m. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Westchester Food Festival Lineup Includes Port Chester Restaurant
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Port Chester Resident Charged In Yorktown With Possession Of Marijuana