PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Helen M. Weisner, formerly of Port Chester, died Feb. 17. She was 99.
Weisner was born Aug. 20, 1914, to Emil and Pauline Hubner Mook. She was the wife of Peter J. Weisner, Sr.
Weisner is survived by her son, Peter J. Weisner (Linda) of N. Eastham, Mass.; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Prayer Service will be held at 4:30 p.m. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault