PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Helen M. Weisner, formerly of Port Chester, died Feb. 17. She was 99.
Weisner was born Aug. 20, 1914, to Emil and Pauline Hubner Mook. She was the wife of Peter J. Weisner, Sr.
Weisner is survived by her son, Peter J. Weisner (Linda) of N. Eastham, Mass.; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Prayer Service will be held at 4:30 p.m. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 2 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 3 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 4 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital