PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Helen M. Weisner, formerly of Port Chester, died Feb. 17. She was 99.
Weisner was born Aug. 20, 1914, to Emil and Pauline Hubner Mook. She was the wife of Peter J. Weisner, Sr.
Weisner is survived by her son, Peter J. Weisner (Linda) of N. Eastham, Mass.; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Prayer Service will be held at 4:30 p.m. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester