PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Frank Iantorno of Port Chester, passed away on March 15. He was 88.
Iantorno was born Oct. 2, 1925, in San Fili, Cosenza, Italy, to Michele and Caterina Iantorno and immigrated to the U.S. in 1947. He owned and operated Frank's Rye Barber Shop for over 65 years. He was a member of the SanFili Club and former president of the I.A.P.A..
Iantorno is survived by his son, Michael Iantorno (Jeannie); daughters, Cathy Giandurco (Dan) and Rosamaria Ball (John); six grandchildren; and a great grandson. He was predeceased by his wife, Rosa Cesario Iantorno; brother, Joseph; and sister, Elvira Casillo.
Calling hours are from 4 to 9 p.m. Monday, March 17 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 18 at Corpus Christi Church, 136 South Regent St., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery Rye.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 4 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester