PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Frank Iantorno of Port Chester, passed away on March 15. He was 88.
Iantorno was born Oct. 2, 1925, in San Fili, Cosenza, Italy, to Michele and Caterina Iantorno and immigrated to the U.S. in 1947. He owned and operated Frank's Rye Barber Shop for over 65 years. He was a member of the SanFili Club and former president of the I.A.P.A..
Iantorno is survived by his son, Michael Iantorno (Jeannie); daughters, Cathy Giandurco (Dan) and Rosamaria Ball (John); six grandchildren; and a great grandson. He was predeceased by his wife, Rosa Cesario Iantorno; brother, Joseph; and sister, Elvira Casillo.
Calling hours are from 4 to 9 p.m. Monday, March 17 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 18 at Corpus Christi Church, 136 South Regent St., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery Rye.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 3 Port Chester Man Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director