APEX, N.C. - Frank DiBuono, a resident of Apex, and formerly of Port Chester, N.Y., died July 17. He was 48.
DiBuono was born Jan. 13, 1966, in Port Chester, to Frank DiBuono and Jean Vinci DiBuono. He graduated from Port Chester High School. He was the owner and technician of his own carpet cleaning business.
DiBuono is survived by his wife, Suzanne D'Incecco DiBuono; son, Frank S. DiBuono; daughters, Arianna DiBuono, Kelsey and Jean Ramahlo; uncles and aunts, Richard (Susan) Miller of Port Chester, N.Y., Peter (Carol) Vinci of Pound Ridge, N.Y., William (Gloria) Bates of Harrison, N.Y., Joan DiBuono and Peter (Maureen) DiBuono all of Port Chester, N.Y. He was predeceased by his mother, Jean; and sister, Bernadette Sirbono.
Calling hours are from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, July 23 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 24 at the funeral home. Interment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook, N.Y.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'