APEX, N.C. - Frank DiBuono, a resident of Apex, and formerly of Port Chester, N.Y., died July 17. He was 48.
DiBuono was born Jan. 13, 1966, in Port Chester, to Frank DiBuono and Jean Vinci DiBuono. He graduated from Port Chester High School. He was the owner and technician of his own carpet cleaning business.
DiBuono is survived by his wife, Suzanne D'Incecco DiBuono; son, Frank S. DiBuono; daughters, Arianna DiBuono, Kelsey and Jean Ramahlo; uncles and aunts, Richard (Susan) Miller of Port Chester, N.Y., Peter (Carol) Vinci of Pound Ridge, N.Y., William (Gloria) Bates of Harrison, N.Y., Joan DiBuono and Peter (Maureen) DiBuono all of Port Chester, N.Y. He was predeceased by his mother, Jean; and sister, Bernadette Sirbono.
Calling hours are from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, July 23 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 24 at the funeral home. Interment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook, N.Y.
- 1 Port Chester HS Boasts 14 AP Scholar Award Winners
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Port Chester Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft
- 4 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts