RYE, N.Y. — Eugene J. Bruschi Sr., a resident of Rye Brook, died Dec. 17. He was 84.
Bruschi was born Oct. 25, 1928, in Brooklyn to Eugene and Madeline Bruschi. He was raised and educated in the Bronx.
Bruschi was a carpenter for Carpenters Union Local No. 17 in the Bronx. He served in the U.S. Army in Korea as a sergeant.
He is survived by his wife Adele Bruschi of Rye Brook; son Eugene J. Bruschi Jr. and wife Joanna of Marlton, N.J.; son Edward Bruschi of Louisiana; grandchildren Ashley and Heather Bruschi; and sisters Mary Bruschi of Queens and Betty Knipper of Ohio.
Visitation will be 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, at Craft Memorial Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 21, at Corpus Christi Church, 136 S. Regent St., Port Chester. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect