RYE, N.Y. — Eugene J. Bruschi Sr., a resident of Rye Brook, died Dec. 17. He was 84.
Bruschi was born Oct. 25, 1928, in Brooklyn to Eugene and Madeline Bruschi. He was raised and educated in the Bronx.
Bruschi was a carpenter for Carpenters Union Local No. 17 in the Bronx. He served in the U.S. Army in Korea as a sergeant.
He is survived by his wife Adele Bruschi of Rye Brook; son Eugene J. Bruschi Jr. and wife Joanna of Marlton, N.J.; son Edward Bruschi of Louisiana; grandchildren Ashley and Heather Bruschi; and sisters Mary Bruschi of Queens and Betty Knipper of Ohio.
Visitation will be 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, at Craft Memorial Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 21, at Corpus Christi Church, 136 S. Regent St., Port Chester. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Candidate Going Through Foreclosure Tops Port Chester Week's News