RYE, N.Y. — Eugene J. Bruschi Sr., a resident of Rye Brook, died Dec. 17. He was 84.
Bruschi was born Oct. 25, 1928, in Brooklyn to Eugene and Madeline Bruschi. He was raised and educated in the Bronx.
Bruschi was a carpenter for Carpenters Union Local No. 17 in the Bronx. He served in the U.S. Army in Korea as a sergeant.
He is survived by his wife Adele Bruschi of Rye Brook; son Eugene J. Bruschi Jr. and wife Joanna of Marlton, N.J.; son Edward Bruschi of Louisiana; grandchildren Ashley and Heather Bruschi; and sisters Mary Bruschi of Queens and Betty Knipper of Ohio.
Visitation will be 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, at Craft Memorial Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 21, at Corpus Christi Church, 136 S. Regent St., Port Chester. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Port Chester Man Charged With DWI On I-684
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Workers Injured After Truck Hits Vehicle On I-287 Near Rye Brook