PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Elizabeth Fleming, a resident of Port Chester, died March 25. She was 75.
Fleming was born Sept. 8, 1938, in County Kerry, Ireland, to Thomas and Ellen Sheehan Faley. She was raised and educated in Ireland and immigrated to the United States at the age of 20.
Fleming is survived by her husband, Michael J. Fleming of Port Chester; daughters, Ellen Fuchel of Port Chester and Sheila Chaglasian (Andy) of Weston, Conn.; brothers, Murt, Thomas, Eugie, and Danny Faley, all of Ireland; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, March 27 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 29 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, 260 Westchester Ave., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery Rye.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Candidate Going Through Foreclosure Tops Port Chester Week's News