PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Dr. Albert Marino of Port Chester died June 29. He was 84.
Dr. Marino was born May 18, 1930, and graduated from Port Chester High School in 1948. He graduated from St. Lawrence College and New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He had a long career caring for the people of his community as a podiatrist with an office on Clark Place in Port Chester. He served in Korea during the Korean War with the 24th Infantry Division, 19th Regiment.
Dr. Marino is survived by his companion, Carole Fulco; brother, Will (and Gussie) Marino; children, Jeanine (Jack) Zaccara, Thomas (Kathy) Marino, Douglas (Mary) Marino, Edward Marino (Carole Knoblauch); and Carole Fulco's children, Charles Fulco and Cindy Kennedy; nine grandchildren; and a great grandchild. He was predeceased by his brothers, Paul and John Marino.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, July 2 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 3 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, 260 Westchester Ave., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook.
Memorial donations may be made to Hospice of Westchester & Palliative Care 311 North St. Suite 204 White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Port Chester