PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Donna LaFaro Miller of Port Chester died July 16. She was 67.
Born Feb. 15, 1945, she was the daughter of Robert and Angela Macri LaFaro. Miller was retired from Avon in Rye. She was married to Louis Miller, who survives her.
Miller is also survived by a son, Robert (Maureen) Miller; a daughter, Lee-Ann (Rocco) Latella; a brother, Rocco LaFaro; eight grandchildren and many nieces and cousins.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Thursday at Holy Rosary Church in Port Chester. Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice of Westchester.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Port Chester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287