PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Donna LaFaro Miller of Port Chester died July 16. She was 67.
Born Feb. 15, 1945, she was the daughter of Robert and Angela Macri LaFaro. Miller was retired from Avon in Rye. She was married to Louis Miller, who survives her.
Miller is also survived by a son, Robert (Maureen) Miller; a daughter, Lee-Ann (Rocco) Latella; a brother, Rocco LaFaro; eight grandchildren and many nieces and cousins.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Thursday at Holy Rosary Church in Port Chester. Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice of Westchester.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester