PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Donna LaFaro Miller of Port Chester died July 16. She was 67.
Born Feb. 15, 1945, she was the daughter of Robert and Angela Macri LaFaro. Miller was retired from Avon in Rye. She was married to Louis Miller, who survives her.
Miller is also survived by a son, Robert (Maureen) Miller; a daughter, Lee-Ann (Rocco) Latella; a brother, Rocco LaFaro; eight grandchildren and many nieces and cousins.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Thursday at Holy Rosary Church in Port Chester. Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice of Westchester.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester