PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Donna LaFaro Miller of Port Chester died July 16. She was 67.
Born Feb. 15, 1945, she was the daughter of Robert and Angela Macri LaFaro. Miller was retired from Avon in Rye. She was married to Louis Miller, who survives her.
Miller is also survived by a son, Robert (Maureen) Miller; a daughter, Lee-Ann (Rocco) Latella; a brother, Rocco LaFaro; eight grandchildren and many nieces and cousins.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Thursday at Holy Rosary Church in Port Chester. Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice of Westchester.
- 1 Port Chester Tap Water Deemed Safe After Friday Contamination
- 2 Film Shoot With Steve Carell in Port Chester Tops Week's News
- 3 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye Brook, Rye, White Plains
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List