PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Donna LaFaro Miller of Port Chester died July 16. She was 67.
Born Feb. 15, 1945, she was the daughter of Robert and Angela Macri LaFaro. Miller was retired from Avon in Rye. She was married to Louis Miller, who survives her.
Miller is also survived by a son, Robert (Maureen) Miller; a daughter, Lee-Ann (Rocco) Latella; a brother, Rocco LaFaro; eight grandchildren and many nieces and cousins.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Thursday at Holy Rosary Church in Port Chester. Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice of Westchester.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Manhunt Under Way For Suspect In Port Chester Bank Robbery
- 5 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled