RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Dolores Foster (nee-Dest) of Rye Brook died March 4. She was 79.
Foster was born Nov. 18, 1934, in Greenwich, Conn., to John and Marietta Dest.
Foster is survived by her husband, Richard; sons, Richard, Ronald and Russell; daughter, Linda; seven grandchildren; two great grandchildren; brother, John Dest of Greenwich, Conn.; and nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home in Port Chester. The funeral will take place at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich, Conn.
- 1 State Police Warn Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York