RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Dolores Foster (nee-Dest) of Rye Brook died March 4. She was 79.
Foster was born Nov. 18, 1934, in Greenwich, Conn., to John and Marietta Dest.
Foster is survived by her husband, Richard; sons, Richard, Ronald and Russell; daughter, Linda; seven grandchildren; two great grandchildren; brother, John Dest of Greenwich, Conn.; and nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home in Port Chester. The funeral will take place at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich, Conn.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'