NEW MILFORD, Conn. - Cynthia J. Paessler (nee Dougherty) of New Milford, previously of Cos Cob, died July 11. She was 51.
Paessler was born Feb. 23, 1963, to Sheila and Shawn Dougherty of Oriental, N.C. She was a past member of the East Port Chester Volunteer Fire Department and was a Greenwich Life Guard. She was a graduate of St. Mary High School. She was a local insurance agent in Greenwich for 18 years.
Paessler is survived by her husband, Wayne S. Paessler; sons, Jake W. Paessler and Ethan S. Paessler; parents; sister, Nancy Tartaglia; brother, William G. Lang; and four step-brothers. She was predeceased by her father, William A. Lang.
Calling hours are Friday, July 18 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A funeral service will follow at the funeral home at 12:30 p.m. with interment to follow at Putnam Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in memory of Paessler to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Port Chester