NEW MILFORD, Conn. - Cynthia J. Paessler (nee Dougherty) of New Milford, previously of Cos Cob, died July 11. She was 51.
Paessler was born Feb. 23, 1963, to Sheila and Shawn Dougherty of Oriental, N.C. She was a past member of the East Port Chester Volunteer Fire Department and was a Greenwich Life Guard. She was a graduate of St. Mary High School. She was a local insurance agent in Greenwich for 18 years.
Paessler is survived by her husband, Wayne S. Paessler; sons, Jake W. Paessler and Ethan S. Paessler; parents; sister, Nancy Tartaglia; brother, William G. Lang; and four step-brothers. She was predeceased by her father, William A. Lang.
Calling hours are Friday, July 18 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A funeral service will follow at the funeral home at 12:30 p.m. with interment to follow at Putnam Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in memory of Paessler to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 4 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester