LAKE CARMEL, N.Y. - Connie J. Pennucci, a resident of Lake Carmel, and formerly a lifelong resident of Rye Brook, died March 17. She was 91.
Pennucci was born Sept. 7, 1922, in Port Chester, to Paul and Mary Russamano Morello. She graduated from Port Chester High School in 1940. She was a retired office manager/bookkeeper for Glit Inc. in Port Chester. She was a longtime president of the Rye Brook Seniors and lifelong parishioner of Corpus Christi Church.
Pennucci is survived by her children, Marianna P. Knowles (Robert) of Lords Valley, Pa., and Julia P. Haney (Richard) of Lake Carmel; two grandchildren; brother, Anthony Morello (Rose) of Greenwich, Conn. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Danny Pennucci; brothers, Frank, Louis and John Morello; and sisters, Rose Kuriga and Nicolina Russo.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, March 19 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, March 20 at Corpus Christi Church, 136 South Regent St., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery, Rye.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, P.O. Box 1000, Memphis, TN 38148.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Car Accident In Port Chester
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 5 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers