PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Armand J. Mannetti, a longtime resident of Port Chester, recently of Southport, Conn., died Sunday, March 9. He was 93.
Mannetti was born Feb. 10, 1921, in Guardia Lombardi, Italy, to Felix and Amelia Mannetti. He worked as a furniture salesman for Wayside Furniture in Milford, Conn.
Mannetti is survived by his daughter, Lisa (Terry Kane) Mannetti of Port Chester; son, Peter (Ruth Krebs) Mannetti of Denver, Colo.; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Anne.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 12 and Thursday, March 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 14 at Corpus Christi Church in Port Chester. Interment will be in the St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
- 1 Port Chester Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Port Chester Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 4 How Are You Celebrating July 4, Port Chester?
- 5 Artist Picks Up Port Chester Trash For 'My Name Is Nobody' Exhibit