PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Armand J. Mannetti, a longtime resident of Port Chester, recently of Southport, Conn., died Sunday, March 9. He was 93.
Mannetti was born Feb. 10, 1921, in Guardia Lombardi, Italy, to Felix and Amelia Mannetti. He worked as a furniture salesman for Wayside Furniture in Milford, Conn.
Mannetti is survived by his daughter, Lisa (Terry Kane) Mannetti of Port Chester; son, Peter (Ruth Krebs) Mannetti of Denver, Colo.; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Anne.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 12 and Thursday, March 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 14 at Corpus Christi Church in Port Chester. Interment will be in the St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard