PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Armand J. Mannetti, a longtime resident of Port Chester, recently of Southport, Conn., died Sunday, March 9. He was 93.
Mannetti was born Feb. 10, 1921, in Guardia Lombardi, Italy, to Felix and Amelia Mannetti. He worked as a furniture salesman for Wayside Furniture in Milford, Conn.
Mannetti is survived by his daughter, Lisa (Terry Kane) Mannetti of Port Chester; son, Peter (Ruth Krebs) Mannetti of Denver, Colo.; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Anne.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 12 and Thursday, March 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 14 at Corpus Christi Church in Port Chester. Interment will be in the St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 3 Port Chester Theater Turns Back Clock With '80s Band
- 4 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan