PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Armand J. Mannetti, a longtime resident of Port Chester, recently of Southport, Conn., died Sunday, March 9. He was 93.
Mannetti was born Feb. 10, 1921, in Guardia Lombardi, Italy, to Felix and Amelia Mannetti. He worked as a furniture salesman for Wayside Furniture in Milford, Conn.
Mannetti is survived by his daughter, Lisa (Terry Kane) Mannetti of Port Chester; son, Peter (Ruth Krebs) Mannetti of Denver, Colo.; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Anne.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 12 and Thursday, March 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 14 at Corpus Christi Church in Port Chester. Interment will be in the St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
- 1 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M