PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Antonio Marino, a resident of Port Chester, died Aug. 12. He was 85.
Marino was born Feb. 25, 1929, in Scilla, Italy. He was a retired employee of Pitney Bowes. He was a member of the Carridi Club.
Marino is survived by his wife, Vittoria (Sgroi) Marino; son, Dominick Marino (Renee) all of Port Chester; daughters, Martha Franco (Paul) of Cos Cob, Conn., and Nicolette Massa (Joseph) of New York; five grandchildren; and sister, Grazia Ventoso. He was predeceased by his brothers, Giuseppe, Rocco, Angelo and Luigi Marino; and sister, Rosaria Lofaro.
Calling hours are from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 15 at Holy Rosary Church, Don Bosco Pl., Port Chester. Entombment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Westchester Sees Population Increase, Census Shows