PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Antonio Marino, a resident of Port Chester, died Aug. 12. He was 85.
Marino was born Feb. 25, 1929, in Scilla, Italy. He was a retired employee of Pitney Bowes. He was a member of the Carridi Club.
Marino is survived by his wife, Vittoria (Sgroi) Marino; son, Dominick Marino (Renee) all of Port Chester; daughters, Martha Franco (Paul) of Cos Cob, Conn., and Nicolette Massa (Joseph) of New York; five grandchildren; and sister, Grazia Ventoso. He was predeceased by his brothers, Giuseppe, Rocco, Angelo and Luigi Marino; and sister, Rosaria Lofaro.
Calling hours are from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 15 at Holy Rosary Church, Don Bosco Pl., Port Chester. Entombment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester