PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Anthony Mastromatteo of Port Chester died Dec. 9. He was 85.
Born Sept. 9, 1927, in Bronx, N.Y., he was the son of Joseph and Angelina Autera Mastromatteo. He served in the Army and was later employed by Capitol Distributors for 40 years. He was previously a resident of Mamaroneck, where he was a member of Padre Pio Prayer Group.
Mastromatteo is survived by his wife, Elaine Guidotti Mastromatteo; and a daughter, Deborah Mastromatteo.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison
- 4 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says