PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Anthony Mastromatteo of Port Chester died Dec. 9. He was 85.
Born Sept. 9, 1927, in Bronx, N.Y., he was the son of Joseph and Angelina Autera Mastromatteo. He served in the Army and was later employed by Capitol Distributors for 40 years. He was previously a resident of Mamaroneck, where he was a member of Padre Pio Prayer Group.
Mastromatteo is survived by his wife, Elaine Guidotti Mastromatteo; and a daughter, Deborah Mastromatteo.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Port Chester Easter Egg Hunt Rescheduled For Saturday
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Port Chester Saturday