PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Anthony Mastromatteo of Port Chester died Dec. 9. He was 85.
Born Sept. 9, 1927, in Bronx, N.Y., he was the son of Joseph and Angelina Autera Mastromatteo. He served in the Army and was later employed by Capitol Distributors for 40 years. He was previously a resident of Mamaroneck, where he was a member of Padre Pio Prayer Group.
Mastromatteo is survived by his wife, Elaine Guidotti Mastromatteo; and a daughter, Deborah Mastromatteo.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 3 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle