PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Anthony Mastromatteo of Port Chester died Dec. 9. He was 85.
Born Sept. 9, 1927, in Bronx, N.Y., he was the son of Joseph and Angelina Autera Mastromatteo. He served in the Army and was later employed by Capitol Distributors for 40 years. He was previously a resident of Mamaroneck, where he was a member of Padre Pio Prayer Group.
Mastromatteo is survived by his wife, Elaine Guidotti Mastromatteo; and a daughter, Deborah Mastromatteo.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester