PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Amalfi Rosa Di Sant of Port Chester died Feb. 3. She was 90.
Rosa Di Sant was born Dec. 19, 1922, in Frisanco, Italy, to Angelo and Carolina Mariuzza. She married Elfino Rosa Di Sant on Sept. 29, 1951, in Italy. He predeceased her on April 20, 2007.
A homemaker, Rosa Di Sant was a parishioner of Our Lady of Mercy Church in Port Chester for more than 50 years.
She is survived by a son, Rudolph (Christina) Rosa Di Sant, of Cos Cob, Conn.; and two granddaughters. She was predeceased by a brother, Agostino Mariuzza.
Visitation is from 9 to 11 a.m. Thursday at Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. at Our Lady of Mercy Church. Entombment will follow St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
Memorial donations may be made to Providence Rest Home, 3304 Waterbury Ave., Bronx, NY 10465.
- 1 Port Chester Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America
- 2 Artist Picks Up Port Chester Trash For 'My Name Is Nobody' Exhibit
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Port Chester Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman In Beach Bathroom
- 5 Port Chester Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax