PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Amalfi Rosa Di Sant of Port Chester died Feb. 3. She was 90.
Rosa Di Sant was born Dec. 19, 1922, in Frisanco, Italy, to Angelo and Carolina Mariuzza. She married Elfino Rosa Di Sant on Sept. 29, 1951, in Italy. He predeceased her on April 20, 2007.
A homemaker, Rosa Di Sant was a parishioner of Our Lady of Mercy Church in Port Chester for more than 50 years.
She is survived by a son, Rudolph (Christina) Rosa Di Sant, of Cos Cob, Conn.; and two granddaughters. She was predeceased by a brother, Agostino Mariuzza.
Visitation is from 9 to 11 a.m. Thursday at Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. at Our Lady of Mercy Church. Entombment will follow St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
Memorial donations may be made to Providence Rest Home, 3304 Waterbury Ave., Bronx, NY 10465.
- 1 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 2 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 3 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 4 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 5 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year