PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Amalfi Rosa Di Sant of Port Chester died Feb. 3. She was 90.
Rosa Di Sant was born Dec. 19, 1922, in Frisanco, Italy, to Angelo and Carolina Mariuzza. She married Elfino Rosa Di Sant on Sept. 29, 1951, in Italy. He predeceased her on April 20, 2007.
A homemaker, Rosa Di Sant was a parishioner of Our Lady of Mercy Church in Port Chester for more than 50 years.
She is survived by a son, Rudolph (Christina) Rosa Di Sant, of Cos Cob, Conn.; and two granddaughters. She was predeceased by a brother, Agostino Mariuzza.
Visitation is from 9 to 11 a.m. Thursday at Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. at Our Lady of Mercy Church. Entombment will follow St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
Memorial donations may be made to Providence Rest Home, 3304 Waterbury Ave., Bronx, NY 10465.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Port Chester Man Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed