YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers-raised and Mount Vernon-born Earl Simmons, better known as rapper DMX, will go toe-to-toe with George Zimmerman, who was acquitted after shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, in a celebrity boxing match, according to CNN.
The fight was reportedly Zimmerman's idea.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester