WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- With a major Nor'easter bearing down on the Northeast, the National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for Westchester County from late Wednesday through late Thursday.
Snow is expected to come into the area late Wednesday night with temperatures in the high 20's and winds blowing north at 15 mph to 20 mph and gusts reaching 30 mph.
Snow is expected to become heavy in some parts of the area Thursday morning and remain in the area until tapering off late Thursday night. Visibilities will be limited to one-quarter of a mile to half a mile at times.
A total of 6-10 inches is possible, with higher amounts to the north and west.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day