WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- With indoor season rapidly approaching, Saxon Woods Pool is looking for vendors for its garage sale on Saturday, Sept. 20, from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., at the pool.
This sale is for individuals and families who want to sell their unwanted items, such as clothing, household items, furniture, toys, books and sporting goods.
No professional antiques or collectible dealers or representatives of nationally branded products or businesses will be allowed. The sale is limited to 100 spaces.
Price is $40 for about a 100- to 125-square-foot space. Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, canopies and anything else necessary for display; no electrical hookups are available.
Setup begins at 6:30 a.m., and gates open at 9 a.m.; booths must remain open until 3 p.m.
A $20 refundable cash deposit will be required at check-in that day; it will be returned at the end of the day pending inspection of the site by park staff. At the end of the sale, a charitable organization will be available to accept donations of any goods that do not sell, and unwanted items can be discarded in a trash hauler.
Admission and parking for shoppers at the Saxon Woods garage sale are free.
Saxon Woods Pool is at 1800 Mamaroneck Ave.
For more information and an application, go to parks.westchestergov.com or call the park at 914-995-4481.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester