WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital recognized volunteers who work directly with patients and medical staff on Thursday, May 15.
White Plains Hospital thanked its volunteers for their dedication to the hospital with a cocktail reception at the Woman’s Club of White Plains.
Last year, nearly 500 volunteers contributed 58,000 hours of service to the hospital. Several volunteers were recognized for reaching milestones of service at the event.
Special recognition included:
5,000 Hours of Service Plaque: Yvette Weiss of New Rochelle.
30 Years of Service Pin: Hazel Bigelow of West Harrison and Cindy Frenchman of White Plains.
25 Years of Service Pin: Jill Haskel of Hartsdale.
For information on volunteering at White Plains Hospital, call the volunteer services department at 681-1225 or visit www.wphospital.org to download an application.
- 1 Port Chester HS Boasts 14 AP Scholar Award Winners
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Port Chester Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft
- 4 National Weather Service: Port Chester's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In