WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital recognized volunteers who work directly with patients and medical staff on Thursday, May 15.
White Plains Hospital thanked its volunteers for their dedication to the hospital with a cocktail reception at the Woman’s Club of White Plains.
Last year, nearly 500 volunteers contributed 58,000 hours of service to the hospital. Several volunteers were recognized for reaching milestones of service at the event.
Special recognition included:
5,000 Hours of Service Plaque: Yvette Weiss of New Rochelle.
30 Years of Service Pin: Hazel Bigelow of West Harrison and Cindy Frenchman of White Plains.
25 Years of Service Pin: Jill Haskel of Hartsdale.
For information on volunteering at White Plains Hospital, call the volunteer services department at 681-1225 or visit www.wphospital.org to download an application.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Westchester Food Festival Lineup Includes Port Chester Restaurant
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Port Chester Man Charged With Criminal Contempt In Yorktown