WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital recognized volunteers who work directly with patients and medical staff on Thursday, May 15.
White Plains Hospital thanked its volunteers for their dedication to the hospital with a cocktail reception at the Woman’s Club of White Plains.
Last year, nearly 500 volunteers contributed 58,000 hours of service to the hospital. Several volunteers were recognized for reaching milestones of service at the event.
Special recognition included:
5,000 Hours of Service Plaque: Yvette Weiss of New Rochelle.
30 Years of Service Pin: Hazel Bigelow of West Harrison and Cindy Frenchman of White Plains.
25 Years of Service Pin: Jill Haskel of Hartsdale.
For information on volunteering at White Plains Hospital, call the volunteer services department at 681-1225 or visit www.wphospital.org to download an application.
- 1 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 2 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 4 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 5 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday