WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital has announced that it has received support from the Willow Ridge Charity Foundation to help aid the hospital's efforts in its transformation project.
In 2013 the hospital received a total of $14,405 in unrestricted funds from the foundation. A check presentation including hospital and Willow Ridge leadership was held at the club in May.
White Plains Hospital is currently in the midst of its most significant capital transformation project in its 120-year history, with ongoing construction on a new lobby, entrance way, patient tower, operating suites and radiology area, among other upgrades.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 3 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 'Romeo and Juliet' With 1930s Spin Comes To Port Chester