PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- If you're feeling lucky, there are several places around Port Chester where you can buy Powerball tickets for Saturday night's drawing.
The jackpot will be at least $550 million, the third largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history after nobody matched the winning numbers in Wednesday's drawing.
You can buy Powerball tickets in Port Chester at:
- Westchester Market Plaza, 179 Westchester Ave.
- Grocery Centro America, 199 Irving Ave.
- Rye Ridge Deli, 126 South Ridge St.
- Finch's Drugs, 134 South Ridge St.
- D&F Service, 110 North Pearl St.
- Port Chester Mini Mart, 232 Westchester Ave.
- Lucky Corner Partner, 2 S Main St.
- Mid Town Stationery, 49 N Main St.
- Stop & Shop, 25 Waterfront Place.
- 37 Westchester Ave.
- RG Mini Market, 235 William St.
- Mobil Mart, 144 King St.
- Basco's Grocery Store, 116 Poningo St.
- King Street Petroleum, 152 King St.
- Deli Delight, 174 Main St.
- A & Adrian Grocery, 72 Grace Church St.
- BP Mart, 230 Boston Post Road.
- La Nana Grocery, 77 Midland Ave.
- G23 Enterprises, 314 Boston Post Road.
- Longo's Park Deli, 203 So Regent St.
- Michael's Pizza, 125 Midland Ave.
- Vaccaro's Wine and Spirits, 124 Midland Ave.
- Pathmark, 130 Midland Ave.
- Devin Cards and Stationery, 140 Midland Ave.
- Port Chester Service Station, 425 Boston Post Road.
- Pizza, Pasta and Things, 529 Boston Post Road.
- Maselli Super Deli, 531 Boston Post Road.
- Sara Food Mart, 604 Main St.
If you want to look up other locations, simply enter the town into the New York lottery's locator .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.