WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers could threaten a mostly sunny weekend in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high of 84. Isolated showers could bring rain to the area after noon. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Sunday could see a few more clouds, but temperatures will remain in the mid-80s with a 40 percent chance of scattered showers or thunderstorms.
Monday will be partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 4 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon