WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers could threaten a mostly sunny weekend in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high of 84. Isolated showers could bring rain to the area after noon. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Sunday could see a few more clouds, but temperatures will remain in the mid-80s with a 40 percent chance of scattered showers or thunderstorms.
Monday will be partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Port Chester Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'