WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers could threaten a mostly sunny weekend in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high of 84. Isolated showers could bring rain to the area after noon. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Sunday could see a few more clouds, but temperatures will remain in the mid-80s with a 40 percent chance of scattered showers or thunderstorms.
Monday will be partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Port Chester Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Port Chester Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 4 How Are You Celebrating July 4, Port Chester?
- 5 Artist Picks Up Port Chester Trash For 'My Name Is Nobody' Exhibit