WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers could threaten a mostly sunny weekend in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high of 84. Isolated showers could bring rain to the area after noon. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Sunday could see a few more clouds, but temperatures will remain in the mid-80s with a 40 percent chance of scattered showers or thunderstorms.
Monday will be partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester