WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers could threaten a mostly sunny weekend in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high of 84. Isolated showers could bring rain to the area after noon. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Sunday could see a few more clouds, but temperatures will remain in the mid-80s with a 40 percent chance of scattered showers or thunderstorms.
Monday will be partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester