WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Spring begins in a week and a half, but there’s a new winter storm headed to the Northeast.
Westchester residents can take advantage of a spring-like Tuesday with a partly sunny sky and high between 53 and 55 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Rain will arrive Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms in time for the afternoon commute. The high will be around 50.
There is a chance of snow showers Wednesday night through Thursday morning with little or no accumulation expected. Areas north and west of the city are expected to see several inches of accumulation. Parts of New England could get up to 24 inches of snow.
- 1 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow