WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Spring begins in a week and a half, but there’s a new winter storm headed to the Northeast.
Westchester residents can take advantage of a spring-like Tuesday with a partly sunny sky and high between 53 and 55 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Rain will arrive Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms in time for the afternoon commute. The high will be around 50.
There is a chance of snow showers Wednesday night through Thursday morning with little or no accumulation expected. Areas north and west of the city are expected to see several inches of accumulation. Parts of New England could get up to 24 inches of snow.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester