WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Spring begins in a week and a half, but there’s a new winter storm headed to the Northeast.
Westchester residents can take advantage of a spring-like Tuesday with a partly sunny sky and high between 53 and 55 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Rain will arrive Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms in time for the afternoon commute. The high will be around 50.
There is a chance of snow showers Wednesday night through Thursday morning with little or no accumulation expected. Areas north and west of the city are expected to see several inches of accumulation. Parts of New England could get up to 24 inches of snow.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack