NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle native and Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice knocked his fiancee unconscious in the Saturday, Feb. 15 that led to both of their arrests, according to The Baltimore Sun.
TMZ Sports obtained security camera video footage of Rice dragging his fiancee, Janay Palmer, out of an elevator following a public incident in a casino in Atlantic City. The Sun reports that Rice "knocked his fiancee unconscious" in the incident, citing a summons filed by police.
Rice, an All-Pro running back, was arrested after he incident.
According to the initial police report, the two struck each other with their hands, and Palmer was also arrested. Both were charged with simple assault, according to the police report. You can view the initial police report here.
The 27-year-old Rice was released on his own recognizance.
Rice returns to New Rochelle each year to run his Ray Rice Day summer camp and continues to support educational programs efforts in his hometown.
Rice set rushing records at Rutgers University before being drafted by the Ravens in 2008. He has made three Pro Bowls.
Rice has rushed for 6,180 yards and 37 touchdowns over six NFL seasons.
Rice and Palmer, 26, have been together since 2008, according to slimcelebrity.com.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester