WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A six-car accident on the New Jersey Turnpike early Saturday morning that has left actor/comedian Tracy Morgan critically injured resulted in the death of a Peekskill man, according to a report by CNN.
James McNair, 62, of Peekskill, was a passenger in a limo bus involved in the crash, according to the report. McNair was a comedian known as "Jimmy Mack."
Four people sustained injuries, with three classified as critical, including Morgan, according to the report.
- 1 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 2 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 4 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 5 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday