WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Department of Health Beach Surveillance Program, which serves to protect the public from illnesses against swimming in contaminated water, has announced beach closures for Thursday, July 3 based on the amount of rainfall on the watershed.
Beaches within Mamaroneck Harbor:
Beach Point Club
Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club
Shore Acres Point Club
Orienta Beach Club
Beaches on open water in Rye:
Beach in Davenport Neck, New Rochelle:
Beaches within Echo Bay, New Rochelle:
Echo Bay Yacht Club
Hudson Park Beach
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Port Chester Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'