WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Department of Health Beach Surveillance Program, which serves to protect the public from illnesses against swimming in contaminated water, has announced beach closures for Thursday, July 3 based on the amount of rainfall on the watershed.
Beaches within Mamaroneck Harbor:
Beach Point Club
Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club
Shore Acres Point Club
Orienta Beach Club
Beaches on open water in Rye:
Beach in Davenport Neck, New Rochelle:
Beaches within Echo Bay, New Rochelle:
Echo Bay Yacht Club
Hudson Park Beach
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 4 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'