PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- In anticipation of Wednesday's storm, several services in Port Chester will change.
The changes include the following:
- Wednesday trash pickup will be moved to Thursday.
- The Port Chester Senior Center will be closed Wednesday.
- Port Chester Village Hall will open one hour late at 10:00 a.m., Wednesday.
- Port Chester Recreation programs will open or close depending on the status of the Port Chester School District.
Emergency contact information:
- For emergencies -- Call 911. Do not call 911 for non-emergencies. An alternative contact number is United Way's 211 HelpLine.
- For power outages -- Report Con Ed power outage or gas and electrical service problems: 800-75-CONED. Be sure to obtain a B Ticket number upon filing an outage complaint with Con Ed. (This allows you to track the complaint and ensures that it has been entered in the system)
- For information on power/gas outages in your area- Call for NYSEG electricity outages: 800-572-1131. Call for NYSEG natural gas outages: 800-572-1121.
- For information on county parkways - Call the county police at 914-864-7700 for the latest county parkway conditions.
- For information on local road conditions - Call your local police or highway department, 914-939-1000.
- For information on Thruway conditions - Call 800-THRUWAY.
- For Information on Bee-Line Buses- Call (914) 813-7777 for bus service status or (914) 995-7272 and press 2 at the prompt, for paratransit status.
- For Information on Airline arrivals- Call the carrier directly or for real-time flight information go to the Westchester County Airport Web site.
- For Information on Metro-North Railroad- call 800-METRO INFO.
- For school closings and delays: Check back Wednesday morning with Daily Voice!
- 1 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M