PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Two men were hospitalized following an accident on King Street in Port Chester on Wednesday, Jan. 29, according to LoHud.com.
The accident involved a Ford SUV that struck a Honda Civic then landed on top of it. The driver of the SUV was taken to Westchester Medical Center while the passenger was transported to Stamford Hospital. The Civic was parked and unoccupied, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate