PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Two men were hospitalized following an accident on King Street in Port Chester on Wednesday, Jan. 29, according to LoHud.com.
The accident involved a Ford SUV that struck a Honda Civic then landed on top of it. The driver of the SUV was taken to Westchester Medical Center while the passenger was transported to Stamford Hospital. The Civic was parked and unoccupied, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 2 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 3 'Property Brothers' Filming Episodes In Westchester Through August
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam