PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Two men were hospitalized following an accident on King Street in Port Chester on Wednesday, Jan. 29, according to LoHud.com.
The accident involved a Ford SUV that struck a Honda Civic then landed on top of it. The driver of the SUV was taken to Westchester Medical Center while the passenger was transported to Stamford Hospital. The Civic was parked and unoccupied, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 3 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best