PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Two men were hospitalized following an accident on King Street in Port Chester on Wednesday, Jan. 29, according to LoHud.com.
The accident involved a Ford SUV that struck a Honda Civic then landed on top of it. The driver of the SUV was taken to Westchester Medical Center while the passenger was transported to Stamford Hospital. The Civic was parked and unoccupied, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Port Chester