PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Two men were hospitalized following an accident on King Street in Port Chester on Wednesday, Jan. 29, according to LoHud.com.
The accident involved a Ford SUV that struck a Honda Civic then landed on top of it. The driver of the SUV was taken to Westchester Medical Center while the passenger was transported to Stamford Hospital. The Civic was parked and unoccupied, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'