This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are morning delays on several Westchester roadways Thursday as a result of accidents and a downed tree.
The southbound Bronx River Parkway in Yonkers had stop-and-go traffic after a 6:35 a.m. multi-vehicle near Exit 10C.
A 6:30 a.m. accident on northbound I-684 between Route 138 (Exit 6A) and Route 116 (Exit 117) caused heavy volume.
Nearby, a downed tree blocked a stretch of southbound Route 22 between Whittier Hills Road and Morris Road in North Salem from about 5:30 a.m. until 8 a.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester