This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are morning delays on several Westchester roadways Thursday as a result of accidents and a downed tree.
The southbound Bronx River Parkway in Yonkers had stop-and-go traffic after a 6:35 a.m. multi-vehicle near Exit 10C.
A 6:30 a.m. accident on northbound I-684 between Route 138 (Exit 6A) and Route 116 (Exit 117) caused heavy volume.
Nearby, a downed tree blocked a stretch of southbound Route 22 between Whittier Hills Road and Morris Road in North Salem from about 5:30 a.m. until 8 a.m.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect