This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are morning delays on several Westchester roadways Thursday as a result of accidents and a downed tree.
The southbound Bronx River Parkway in Yonkers had stop-and-go traffic after a 6:35 a.m. multi-vehicle near Exit 10C.
A 6:30 a.m. accident on northbound I-684 between Route 138 (Exit 6A) and Route 116 (Exit 117) caused heavy volume.
Nearby, a downed tree blocked a stretch of southbound Route 22 between Whittier Hills Road and Morris Road in North Salem from about 5:30 a.m. until 8 a.m.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Port Chester Man Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event