Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department reports via Twitter that the tractor-trailer has been removed from the Hutchinson River Parkway and all lanes are reopened as of about 8:45 a.m. Monday.
original story: GREENWICH, Conn., -- A northbound tractor-trailer struck the King Street overpass on the Connecticut-New York border on the Hutchinson Parkway at about 2 a.m. Monday, police said.
One lane of northbound traffic is open on the Hutchinson while both lanes of southbound traffic on the Merritt Parkway are open, Greenwich Police said at about 7:30 a.m. Monday.
Greenwich Police said officers are in the area to monitor traffic and expect both lanes of the Hutchinson Parkway to open by about 8 a.m..
Small traffic delays are reported in the area, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'