Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department reports via Twitter that the tractor-trailer has been removed from the Hutchinson River Parkway and all lanes are reopened as of about 8:45 a.m. Monday.
original story: GREENWICH, Conn., -- A northbound tractor-trailer struck the King Street overpass on the Connecticut-New York border on the Hutchinson Parkway at about 2 a.m. Monday, police said.
One lane of northbound traffic is open on the Hutchinson while both lanes of southbound traffic on the Merritt Parkway are open, Greenwich Police said at about 7:30 a.m. Monday.
Greenwich Police said officers are in the area to monitor traffic and expect both lanes of the Hutchinson Parkway to open by about 8 a.m..
Small traffic delays are reported in the area, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Port Chester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend