PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Check out what's happening this week in Port Chester and Rye Brook.
- The Port Chester High School Baseball Booster Club will meet at 7:30 inside the high school.
- The Blind Brook Board of Education will meet on Monday at 8 p.m. inside the high school auditorium. At the meeting the district's superintendent will reveal the 2012-13 budget.
- The Village of Rye Brook's Board of Trustees will meet at 7 p.m. on Tuesday inside the Village Hall located at 938 King St. At the beginning of the meeting Mayor Joan Feinstien will deliver her state of the village report.
- Students of Port Chester High School will be performing their Valentine's Day Cabaret on Tuesday inside room 229 at the high school. Dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m. and the show will start at 7:30 p.m..
- Port Chester Middle School is hosting a 21st Century After-School Program Parent Workshop starting at 6 p.m. and running until 8 p.m.
- Rye Brook's Board of Architectural Review will meet at 7:30 p.m. inside the Village Hall.
- Come to the Port Chester-Rye Brook Library for the h igh school's 7th Annual Poetry Slam where students will step to the mike to read both poems of their own creation and works of famous poets.
- The Village of Port Chester's Traffic Commission will meet in the Village Hall conference room at 6 p.m..
- Port Chester's Board of Zoning and Appeals will meet at 7 p.m . in the village court room located at 350 North Main St.
- The Waterfront Commission for the village of Port Chester will meet at 7 p.m. in the Village Hall conference room located at 222 Grace Church St.
- Members of Port Chester's Park Avenue School's kindergarten will participate in the school's Pajama Night starting at 6 p.m.
- Port Chester Middle School is hosting a college fair from 8:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. for its eighth grade students on Friday. Some of the colleges that will be attending are Mercy College, SUNY Purchase, Iona College, Concordia College and Manhattanville College. Parents are welcome to attend.
Do you want to get the word out about events happening in Port Chester and Rye Brook? Don't hesitate to submit them to our Events Calendar .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.