PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- In case you didn't have a chance to check The Port Chester Daily Voice every day, here are some of the top stories from this week.
- Port Chester High School senior Astrid Vargas won a $10,000 scholarship in the MetroPCS #makechange competition. Vargas also won a $10,000 community grant, which she will use to establish a swim team at Port Chester High School.
- U.S. News and World Report ranked Blind Brook High School the 16th best high school in the state and 80th best in the country. One hundred percent of students scored proficient on math and English exams.
- Several people reported getting sick at the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook last weekend. County health officials believe it is Norovirus and are looking into the matter.
- 1 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs