PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- In case you didn't have a chance to check The Port Chester Daily Voice every day, here are some of the top stories from this week.
- Port Chester High School senior Astrid Vargas won a $10,000 scholarship in the MetroPCS #makechange competition. Vargas also won a $10,000 community grant, which she will use to establish a swim team at Port Chester High School.
- U.S. News and World Report ranked Blind Brook High School the 16th best high school in the state and 80th best in the country. One hundred percent of students scored proficient on math and English exams.
- Several people reported getting sick at the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook last weekend. County health officials believe it is Norovirus and are looking into the matter.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 3 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Port Chester Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'