WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Here we go again, Westchester.
Another winter storm could hit the area Wednesday night into Thursday.
In its latest Hazardous Weather Outlook, the National Weather Service said the timing and intensity of the storm are still uncertain, but the potential exists for significant snowfall of 6 inches or more.
Tuesday and Wednesday during the day should be the calm before the storm, with sunny skies both days and highs in the mid 20s.
Check back to Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester