WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Here we go again, Westchester.
Another winter storm could hit the area Wednesday night into Thursday.
In its latest Hazardous Weather Outlook, the National Weather Service said the timing and intensity of the storm are still uncertain, but the potential exists for significant snowfall of 6 inches or more.
Tuesday and Wednesday during the day should be the calm before the storm, with sunny skies both days and highs in the mid 20s.
Check back to Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287
- 4 Mamaroneck School-Based Center Would Be Like Those In Port Chester Schools
- 5 Port Chester Could See Light Snow Through Thursday Morning