WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Here we go again, Westchester.
Another winter storm could hit the area Wednesday night into Thursday.
In its latest Hazardous Weather Outlook, the National Weather Service said the timing and intensity of the storm are still uncertain, but the potential exists for significant snowfall of 6 inches or more.
Tuesday and Wednesday during the day should be the calm before the storm, with sunny skies both days and highs in the mid 20s.
Check back to Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Port Chester HS Boasts 14 AP Scholar Award Winners
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Port Chester Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft
- 4 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts