WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Here we go again, Westchester.
Another winter storm could hit the area Wednesday night into Thursday.
In its latest Hazardous Weather Outlook, the National Weather Service said the timing and intensity of the storm are still uncertain, but the potential exists for significant snowfall of 6 inches or more.
Tuesday and Wednesday during the day should be the calm before the storm, with sunny skies both days and highs in the mid 20s.
Check back to Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Port Chester Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman In Beach Bathroom
- 2 Artist Picks Up Port Chester Trash For 'My Name Is Nobody' Exhibit
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 How Are You Celebrating July 4, Port Chester?
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money