WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Here we go again, Westchester.
Another winter storm could hit the area Wednesday night into Thursday.
In its latest Hazardous Weather Outlook, the National Weather Service said the timing and intensity of the storm are still uncertain, but the potential exists for significant snowfall of 6 inches or more.
Tuesday and Wednesday during the day should be the calm before the storm, with sunny skies both days and highs in the mid 20s.
Check back to Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester