PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Office supply giant Staples plans to close up to 225 of its North American stores by the end of the year and its 10 Westchester locations could be among those that shutter its operations, according to NBC News.
- Forbes Magazine has rated the New York City-Westchester-Hackensack, N.J. area as the nation's most overpriced area to live in, tied with Honolulu.
- The suspect believed to have caused a fatal accident on I-95 in Rye could be facing additional charges on top of driving while intoxicated.
- The state is considering legislation that would protect Canada geese from extermination.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino officially announced his candidacy for governor.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 5 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday