PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to Port Chester on Thursday night into Friday.
- Port Chester Police charged a Norwalk, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday.
- A Ridgefield, Conn., man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident in Greenwich, Conn. that killed a 21-year-old woman.
- Travelers looking to head back home after a lengthy holiday vacation saw their plans changed on Thursday, as the snowstorm forced Westchester County Airport to cancel all flights.
- Alejandro Estrada of Port Chester died on Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013. He was 82.
- 1 The Perfect Burger Can Be 'Done' Says Port Chester Restaurateur
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend