PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to Port Chester on Thursday night into Friday.
- Port Chester Police charged a Norwalk, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday.
- A Ridgefield, Conn., man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident in Greenwich, Conn. that killed a 21-year-old woman.
- Travelers looking to head back home after a lengthy holiday vacation saw their plans changed on Thursday, as the snowstorm forced Westchester County Airport to cancel all flights.
- Alejandro Estrada of Port Chester died on Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013. He was 82.
- 1 Port Chester Police Charge Pair In 'Push-In' Burglary, Victims Injured
- 2 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing