PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to Port Chester on Thursday night into Friday.
- Port Chester Police charged a Norwalk, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday.
- A Ridgefield, Conn., man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident in Greenwich, Conn. that killed a 21-year-old woman.
- Travelers looking to head back home after a lengthy holiday vacation saw their plans changed on Thursday, as the snowstorm forced Westchester County Airport to cancel all flights.
- Alejandro Estrada of Port Chester died on Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013. He was 82.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest