PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to Port Chester on Thursday night into Friday.
- Port Chester Police charged a Norwalk, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday.
- A Ridgefield, Conn., man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident in Greenwich, Conn. that killed a 21-year-old woman.
- Travelers looking to head back home after a lengthy holiday vacation saw their plans changed on Thursday, as the snowstorm forced Westchester County Airport to cancel all flights.
- Alejandro Estrada of Port Chester died on Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013. He was 82.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Port Chester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Don't Worry Port Chester About Asteroid Flying By Earth, Says NASA