PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to Port Chester on Thursday night into Friday.
- Port Chester Police charged a Norwalk, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday.
- A Ridgefield, Conn., man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident in Greenwich, Conn. that killed a 21-year-old woman.
- Travelers looking to head back home after a lengthy holiday vacation saw their plans changed on Thursday, as the snowstorm forced Westchester County Airport to cancel all flights.
- Alejandro Estrada of Port Chester died on Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013. He was 82.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Port Chester Man Faces Illegal Jobless Aid Charges
- 5 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck