WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showtime's' "Billions" is back in the Hudson Valley. According to On Location Vacations, the TV series, in production for its third year, is shooting on Tuesday, Oct. 3 around Bowman Ave and Polly Park Drive in Rye. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- A hedge fund manager from Northern Westchester was arrested Thursday morning and charged with securities fraud and wire fraud arising out of his execution of a $19 million Ponzi scheme, authorities said.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino and his Democratic challenger Senator George Latimer will be participating in their first head to head debate next Tuesday, Oct. 10 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Reckson Center at 360 Hamilton Avenue in White Plains.
- Musicians from Westchester will be performing in Rye later this month at a benefit concert for those impacted by the recent hurricanes.
- A man in Scarsdale is facing multiple charges after allegedly striking his son several times after he allegedly inappropriately touched his wife.
- There will be overnight lane closures on the Saw Mill River Parkway in central Westchester for several months as crews complete contracting work in the area of Pleasantville and Mount Pleasant.
- Following his extradition from Guatemala earlier this year on a bench warrant that was issued in Mamaroneck nearly two decades ago, a 50-year-old man has pleaded guilty to a child sexual abuse charge.
- The Westchester County Board of Legislators is going after Big Pharma.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.