WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway in southern Westchester is experienced heavy delays following accidents that occurred following the Thursday morning commute.
A multi-vehicle accident at exit 16 between Cliff Street and Lawrence Street in Yonkers was reported at 9:40 a.m. and cleared by 10:30 a.m.
Another accident was reported further north on the northbound Saw Mill near Ashford Avenue in Dobbs Ferry and also cleared.
A disabled vehicle blocked the left lane of Route 9A between Pleasantville Road and Bedford Road near Route 117 in Mount Pleasant.
The left lane of the westbound Cross County Parkway was also blocked in Mount Vernon between the Hutchinson River Parkway exit (9) and Gramatan Avenue.
An early morning accident on I-87 that may have involved as many as 12 vehicles has been cleared after snarling traffic for several hours.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 4 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon