PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Town of Rye Council and Rye Town Park Commission meetings scheduled for Tuesday have been postponed due to the impending snow storm.
Both meetings have been rescheduled to Tuesday, Jan. 28. The Rye Town Park Commission meeting will be held at 7 p.m. and the Town of Rye Council meeting will be held at 8 p.m. Both meetings will take place at Rye Town Hall, 10 Pearl St., Port Chester.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 5 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company