RYE BROOK, N.Y. - The Rye Brook Carnival is seeking vendors for the event, which will take place in May.
The carnival runs May 2 from 5 to 10 p.m., May 3 from 12 to 10 p.m., and May 4 from 12 to 5 p.m.
The cost for food vendors is $500 for the three days. Space is limited and there will be no overlap of food type.
The carnival is also seeking vendors to sell their crafts or other items. The cost for this type of booth is $200 for the three days. Space is limited to 15 vendors.
For more information call the Recreation Department at 914-939-3235.
- 1 Astorino Details $25M Deal With New Manager Of Rye Playland
- 2 Port Chester Schools Report Low Rate Of Students Opting Out
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 5 Astorino Announces Agreement For Private Manager To Take Over Playland