RYE BROOK, N.Y. - The Rye Brook Carnival is seeking vendors for the event, which will take place in May.
The carnival runs May 2 from 5 to 10 p.m., May 3 from 12 to 10 p.m., and May 4 from 12 to 5 p.m.
The cost for food vendors is $500 for the three days. Space is limited and there will be no overlap of food type.
The carnival is also seeking vendors to sell their crafts or other items. The cost for this type of booth is $200 for the three days. Space is limited to 15 vendors.
For more information call the Recreation Department at 914-939-3235.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Port Chester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287