RYE BROOK, N.Y. - The Rye Brook Carnival is seeking vendors for the event, which will take place in May.
The carnival runs May 2 from 5 to 10 p.m., May 3 from 12 to 10 p.m., and May 4 from 12 to 5 p.m.
The cost for food vendors is $500 for the three days. Space is limited and there will be no overlap of food type.
The carnival is also seeking vendors to sell their crafts or other items. The cost for this type of booth is $200 for the three days. Space is limited to 15 vendors.
For more information call the Recreation Department at 914-939-3235.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Christmas Light Shows Spread Holiday Spirit In Port Chester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Frank Sniadack, 91, Of Port Chester, Physical Education Teacher, Head Coach