RYE BROOK, N.Y. - The Rye Brook Carnival is seeking vendors for the event, which will take place in May.
The carnival runs May 2 from 5 to 10 p.m., May 3 from 12 to 10 p.m., and May 4 from 12 to 5 p.m.
The cost for food vendors is $500 for the three days. Space is limited and there will be no overlap of food type.
The carnival is also seeking vendors to sell their crafts or other items. The cost for this type of booth is $200 for the three days. Space is limited to 15 vendors.
For more information call the Recreation Department at 914-939-3235.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester