PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Port Chester Police arrested a 19-year-old Cos Cob, Conn., man Monday, Aug. 4, in connection with the July 28 knifepoint robbery of a Rye man at a Westchester Avenue gas station.
- A two-car collision at the Interstate-95 southbound exit for 287 in the City of Rye ejected both occupants of a military truck, which flipped over, and killed the passenger Thursday morning, state police said.
- A 16-year-old Greenwich girl was killed after she became entangled in a boat propeller while water-tubing with three other friends in the waters of Long Island Sound, Greenwich Police said.
- Greenwich police and other first responders are investigating a fatal boating accident at the Old Greenwich Yacht Club on Wednesday afternoon, according to the Greenwich Post.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Port Chester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency