PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Port Chester Police arrested a 19-year-old Cos Cob, Conn., man Monday, Aug. 4, in connection with the July 28 knifepoint robbery of a Rye man at a Westchester Avenue gas station.
- A two-car collision at the Interstate-95 southbound exit for 287 in the City of Rye ejected both occupants of a military truck, which flipped over, and killed the passenger Thursday morning, state police said.
- A 16-year-old Greenwich girl was killed after she became entangled in a boat propeller while water-tubing with three other friends in the waters of Long Island Sound, Greenwich Police said.
- Greenwich police and other first responders are investigating a fatal boating accident at the Old Greenwich Yacht Club on Wednesday afternoon, according to the Greenwich Post.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Manhunt Is Under Way For Suspect In Port Chester Bank Robbery
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 5 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled