PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Port Chester Police arrested a 19-year-old Cos Cob, Conn., man Monday, Aug. 4, in connection with the July 28 knifepoint robbery of a Rye man at a Westchester Avenue gas station.
- A two-car collision at the Interstate-95 southbound exit for 287 in the City of Rye ejected both occupants of a military truck, which flipped over, and killed the passenger Thursday morning, state police said.
- A 16-year-old Greenwich girl was killed after she became entangled in a boat propeller while water-tubing with three other friends in the waters of Long Island Sound, Greenwich Police said.
- Greenwich police and other first responders are investigating a fatal boating accident at the Old Greenwich Yacht Club on Wednesday afternoon, according to the Greenwich Post.
- 1 Port Chester Police Charge Pair In 'Push-In' Burglary, Victims Injured
- 2 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Port Chester
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation