PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Police made two drug arrests in two days as part of separate ongoing investigations, and say they recovered hand guns, cocaine, heroin and marijuana in both, Port Chester Police Chief Richard Conway said.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding Saturday afternoon, Rye Brook Police Chief Gregory Austin said.
- The landmark Summerfield Methodist Church in Port Chester has been sold to a Pentecostal congregation for $1,150,000.
- The summer isn't quite over yet, but the 2015 Farmers' Almanac is saying that residents in Westchester County and most of the Northeast should start preparing for another winter filled with bitter cold and heavy snowfall.
- 1 Port Chester Police Charge Pair In 'Push-In' Burglary, Victims Injured
- 2 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Port Chester
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation