PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Purchase College student Tulani Sinclair thinks prayer should be done at church or in private and not at government meetings, despite the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision Monday to permit the practice.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk, N.Y., on the market for $27.5 million.
- A Greenwich man is facing many serious weapons charges in case that began when officers went to his home for a medical call and discovered a Bushmaster XM 15 assault rifle and ammunition, police said.
- One person was killed and another was hospitalized after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a Frost Lane home in Hartsdale on Monday morning, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation