PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - George Soriano says potholes make driving around Port Chester difficult.
As changes in temperature cause road surfaces to expand and contract -- and cause potholes -- drivers have to do more than look out for other drivers.
Soriano is particularly uncomfortable on Westchester Avenue and in front of the Capitol Theater.
“The road feels like I'm driving off road,” he said in a post on the Port Chester Daily Voice Facebook page.
Lorraine Pruna-Lori said she has seen the pavement on King Street deteriorate.
“It’s gotten pretty bad,” she said in a post on the page.
The Port Chester Department of Public Works did not return a call Wednesday about what the village is doing to stay on top of the problem.
Where are the worst potholes? Please let us know in the comments section.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 5 Port Chester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday