PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - George Soriano says potholes make driving around Port Chester difficult.
As changes in temperature cause road surfaces to expand and contract -- and cause potholes -- drivers have to do more than look out for other drivers.
Soriano is particularly uncomfortable on Westchester Avenue and in front of the Capitol Theater.
“The road feels like I'm driving off road,” he said in a post on the Port Chester Daily Voice Facebook page.
Lorraine Pruna-Lori said she has seen the pavement on King Street deteriorate.
“It’s gotten pretty bad,” she said in a post on the page.
The Port Chester Department of Public Works did not return a call Wednesday about what the village is doing to stay on top of the problem.
Where are the worst potholes? Please let us know in the comments section.
- 1 Port Chester Restaurants Offer Cocktails Brimming With Comfort And Cheer
- 2 Box Truck Hits Overpass On The Hutch, Causing Delays
- 3 Susan Glasgall, 65, Houlihan Lawrence Realtor In Port Chester
- 4 What's Open/Closed In Port Chester On Christmas
- 5 Group Sues Over Port Chester Rail Station Accessibility