PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Jon Bloostein chose the Port Chester Train Station for his brewing company’s first location outside of Manhattan, and the first to include a beer garden.
- Two cars caught fire at the Mobil Gas Station on the Hutchinson River Parkway near Exit 25 Tuesday morning after a 70-year-old man having a diabetic emergency rear-ended a car pumping gas, according to Kieran O'Leary of the Westchester County Police Department.
- Police from across Westchester County burned rubber as they tried out new police car models at the annual Fleet Equipment & Demonstration Day Tuesday in the Rye Playland parking lot.
- OpenTable has released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 5 Port Chester Man Faces Illegal Jobless Aid Charges