PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Jon Bloostein chose the Port Chester Train Station for his brewing company’s first location outside of Manhattan, and the first to include a beer garden.
- Two cars caught fire at the Mobil Gas Station on the Hutchinson River Parkway near Exit 25 Tuesday morning after a 70-year-old man having a diabetic emergency rear-ended a car pumping gas, according to Kieran O'Leary of the Westchester County Police Department.
- Police from across Westchester County burned rubber as they tried out new police car models at the annual Fleet Equipment & Demonstration Day Tuesday in the Rye Playland parking lot.
- OpenTable has released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect