PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Jon Bloostein chose the Port Chester Train Station for his brewing company’s first location outside of Manhattan, and the first to include a beer garden.
- Two cars caught fire at the Mobil Gas Station on the Hutchinson River Parkway near Exit 25 Tuesday morning after a 70-year-old man having a diabetic emergency rear-ended a car pumping gas, according to Kieran O'Leary of the Westchester County Police Department.
- Police from across Westchester County burned rubber as they tried out new police car models at the annual Fleet Equipment & Demonstration Day Tuesday in the Rye Playland parking lot.
- OpenTable has released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Port Chester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend